Area Sales Manager Italy
For the Italian market, we are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager.
You will be based in Italy and work from your home office. The sales area can be expanded towards other countries and areas in the future.
As an Area Sales Manager, you’ll identify customers in line with Kinkelder strategy in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. Your work involves establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base and enhancing the sales operation of our business.
You will be maintaining and increasing sales of our company’s products and reach the targets and goals set for your area.
You will be servicing the needs of your existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. You deal with the customer accounts directly, build good relationships with local grinding shops and major customers.
Developing your local sales strategies and setting targets by compiling and analyzing sales figures and collecting customer feedback and market research.
You will report to the Global Sales Director in Zevenaar the Netherlands.
You understand the needs of your customers and market and are able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these. You will be keeping up to date with products and competitors.
What to expect
- You’ll work from a home office, but will frequently travel up to 50% of your time, for frequent face-to-face meetings with customers, local distributors and other business partners.
- You have good business sense. You utilize your interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with existing and potential customers and win orders..
- You show initiative and enthusiasm and have excellent communication and ‘people skills’ to make the deal.
- You have great sales and negotiation skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- You are self-motivated set your own goals and have the planning and organizational skills to reach your targets.
- You take initiative and have the confidence to start things from scratch and build and develop a business.
- You receive orders from our clients directly or re-direct customers to the insides sales office Kinkelder HQ in the Netherlands for ordering.
- You check if delivery times are met and follow up on the orders if needed.
- You are the liaison, customer voice in the Kinkelder organization. You support the inside sales office to solve issues which might arise during ordering and/ or delivery to create maximum customer satisfaction.
- You have a full driving license. The ability to speak a foreign language beside Italian, German and English is an asset. Kinkelder is characterized by its open and informal culture, direct lines and personal approach.
- You believe in the power of ownership. You want to be part of the solution.
- You are agile in your approach and are capable of changing your method to get to your goal.
- You are autonomous but also capable of playing with the team and taking the lead.
- You are a good communicator and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience.
- You like the challenge of managing and driving multicultural sales through different channels.
- You want to grow the foothold of Kinkelder in Italy and grow the business.
- You want to be part of the change.
- We want you to be part of our journey.
About Kinkelder BV
Kinkelder BV is an international producer of industrial circular saw blades for metal applications. Kinkelder was founded in 1945 and became by its many innovations a worldwide leader in circular saw blade technology. With Kinkelder’ unique combination of HSS, TCT and segmental saw blades Kinkelder serves its customers in the oil and gas, automotive, mechanical engineering and construction industries. Kinkelder offers tailormade sawing solutions to the expectations of professional cutting specialists and production companies.
Kinkelder headquarter and main production location is situated in Zevenaar, the Netherlands. Kinkelder has 9 sales and service locations and 3 production locations. Kinkelder products are mainly exported and sold up to 90 countries worldwide.
Please contact Tessa Huiting, HR Advisor at Kinkelder BV to apply for this position or in case of questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 316 58 22 00 .